What makes something an art?

What makes something an art?

An art defined is the quality, production, expression or realm, according to aesthetic principle of what is beautiful, appealing or of more than ordinary significance.
I believe and to add, an art is a skill that creates something worth noting.

Growing up, I studied art and recall the different mediums we used throughout the course.
This ranged from pencil, acrylic, chalk, water colours and charcoal to name a few. I enjoyed creating the same piece with different mediums and to see the different outcomes. 

I recall my art GCSE exam being 10 hours long! If I liken it to the work I do now, as a makeup artist, I would add to the definition, that an art takes time.
The best makeup looks I've created have been the ones where I have had the most concentration, freedom and time.

So here it goes:

The first Monday Makeup Tip of 2017 by DHM:
TAKE YOUR TIME!

Lots of love

DHM xxx

www.divinehouseofmakeup.com

Comments

Popular Posts