New Year New Things: Introducing DHM Cosmetics by Isang


New Year New Things: Introducing DHM Cosmetics by Isang

So I am launching my very first ever cosmetics line! Yay!

The campaign will kick off with editorial photos and a video with emphasis on the cosmetics.  This has been a dream in the making and I am so so grateful for the push.  Thank you Coach Aaron T Aaron special shout out to you, to all the DHM supporters from Day 1 – I appreciate you.  Thank you Ciara for the song, “Level Up” – I’m out here trying girl! To the models and assistants that will carry the campaign – I am also grateful and to my marketing and PR team – a BIG thumbs up and thank you in advance. More to be revealed in early 2019. 

DHM Cosmetics by Isang – Let’s fly! #makeupthatsings


Lots of love,

DHM xx

Comments

Popular Posts