Monday Makeup Tip 19! By DHM


Monday Makeup Tip 19! By DHM

Primers Galore!

 

Isang, what is the best primer to use?

Personally, when I asked this question, I was directed to smashbox cosmetics for their line of primers – pore minimising to be precise.  There are also a range from No. 7 cosmetics, Rimmel, MAC and Skindinavia which have setting sprays which also work as primers.  Skindinavia was one of my recent purchases and also came along with a free gift! (another primer!)

Becca ever matte poreless primer and sacha mattifying primer.  NYX and Ben Nye also have primers and setting sprays.

I would recommend blotting sheets and fresh air!

I would advise against Milk of magnesia as this is the same as applying vinegar to your face!

For more information visit www.divinehouseofmakeup.com

 

Lots of love

 

DHM xx

Comments

Popular Posts