DHM MASTERCLASS 6.0


DHM MASTERCLASS 6.0

 

So I thought I would write a blog on teaching makeup and somewhat my previous experience.

From planning my first masterclass to its execution in October 2016.  I have learned a few things I would like to share and also take this time to invite you to the next DHM Masterclass.

So I remembered speaking to a friend and she said will there be badges?  And a light bulb went – I need assistants who could easily be identified at the class and so on.

Whilst planning I also thought it’s a whole day so I would need students to be kept entertained and therefore refreshments would be required.  As well as this it is a makeup class! So….of course makeup goodies would need to be provided so students could practice at home.

I think these have always worked and made the class worthwhile.

Moreso, people who attend also want to learn about the why, the latest products and what it can be used for.  I often enjoy telling people what works, what’s trending and of course the offers on makeup cosmetic brands.

 

Do join us for a full intense training makeup class on Saturday 29th September in London from 12pm.
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/dhm-makeup-masterclass-tickets-47704683994?aff=erelexpmlt

 

I look forward to hosting you!

 

Lots of love,

DHM xx

Comments

Popular Posts