Keep Learning

 It's almost Q4 of 2022 and my life is really in session! It seems things are getting back to normal but have certainly changed post-pandemic.  Our lipglosses are almost sold but we have plenty Midnight lippies for you! https://www.divinehouseofmakeup.com/product/midnight/

I am back in coaching and the latest chapter of the book I'm reading is challenging me to learn from my mistakes, be humble enough to admit where I went wrong and take responsibility for it.  According to John Maxwell, "Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Learn," this is the character trait of a successful, inspirational person who learns, grows and improves him/herself.

I was challenged because as an entrepreneur I am constantly criticising my work to see how I can do things better, grow and be successful.  I have found that learning is continuous and always a journey.  Knowing that the more you learn the less you know is true but as is the more you learn, the more we should unlearn.

As a business woman, I have still some lofty goals I would like to achieve with DHM and to get to achieve these goals, I must take stock of things I have learned that have gone well and not so well. 

So I end to say, keep learning, keep showing up, keep owning it, take responsibility and keep growing.  


The sky is certainly not the limit.


Lots of love,

DHM xx



Comments

Popular Posts